Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year from Hillsborough!!

We have finally got a landline, broadband and, with it, boosted mobile phone signal. It all happened yesterday and to celebrate we went into town and I bought a new laptop. Mine has died and Rich's is in intensive care. I'm looking forward to typing posts rather than picking them out on my phone with my big fat thumb!! I arranged to have my systems backed up so not picking it up 'til Friday but it's nice to know it's on its way.

Today is New Year's Day and I'm at the football absolutely shattered. We stayed in last night but I'm still falling asleep and struggling to follow the game. I suppose a rich meal washed down by a load of booze and not going to bed til after 2 will do that, especially if you then have 3 pints of bitter and a steak sandwich! I'm truly cream-crackered. The game is not thrilling either. I was hoping it was going to be called off due to the heavy rain but no such luck.

So, I'm going to stop being a misery guts, watch the rest of the game in as good spirits as I can muster then go home where thankfully I have lamb stew waiting in the slow coook..

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!

That's woken me up and am MUCH happier now. Speak soon. xxx

And another one....GOOOOAAALLLL!!

1 comment:

Seren said...

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

Sx