Friday 20 June 2014

Oh, my word!!

Over a month since I last posted!! Eeek. I've been wanting to get back to it....properly.....and am working back towards making blogging, dieting and exercise a full part of my everyday routine again. I miss them, I really do.

I weigh about the same as I did when we got back from Malaysia, certainly no more. But that is far too much and it is beginning to get me down. I've recognised that, admitted it to myself and I'm feeling ready to really do something about it.

Blogging has to be part of that. I always do better when I let it all hang out. Having said that, no time to chat tonight. I'm over at my parents' for a couple of days. I've just cooked a roast beef for dad (he loves the trimmings but his cooking skills haven't progressed that far) and we're about to get ready and head down to his local for a few drinks with his pals. Always fun.

I WILL be back soon!!

No comments: