Wednesday 27 August 2014

AWOL

I appear to have had August off. Am I french I wonder? Did I pack up, leave Paris and head to the  ancestral village in the Auverne (with no broadband) to stuff my face and pick grapes for a month??

Well, not quite but it feels a bit like that.

The good news is that I have not been piling on the lbs during my 'hiatus'. The last time I braved the scales a few days ago, the damage was a solitary lb on.

The bad news is I have not been dropping any and exercise is sporadic so that's 5 weeks wasted. My pre-Christmas target drop will have to be revised upwards. Grrrr

I have been sleep walking along. Having a nice summer, yes but I could have been doing that AND dropping a few lbs as well.

So the weekly weigh-ins and more frequent blogging will be back and hopefully I can drop a stone before Christmas!!

I'm tapping this out on my phone in bed so it will not be a long post but I wanted to seize the moment. Speak soon.

1 comment:

Blods said...

Welcome back! Glad you've enjoyed the summer, now onwards and downwards!Blods x