Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ahem....back again

Little things knock my off my stride so easily. I had a good week before Bruges but then swapped my phone and was temporarily blocked from Blogger. So that's another wasted week passed.

On the plus side, And I can usually find an upside, I've dropped the couple of lbs I gained scoffing chocolate and guzzling beer in Belgium so I'm right back where I started.

And on the downside that is a stone heavier than I was this time last year. Aaaaargh.

I WILL turn this around. I want to be a couple of stone lighter (obviously not before the end of the year sadly). I've looked through my photos and I look much nicer, lighter and fresher when I'm not carrying that extra lard.

I have to make the connection between making the right choices and succeeding,  not just doing it when it's easy and reverting to food and booze in between.
Just. Do. It. Woman.



No comments: